Like with other surgical procedure, there are certain instructions you should follow prior to your LASIK procedure. If you need an additional copy of pre-operative instructions, you can find them here. There are certain things you will need to avoid prior to your LASIK procedure, so be certain that you read and follow your instructions carefully.
Prior to Your Procedure
- Remove their contacts. This is extremely important to both maximize the health of your eyes and assure good results.
- There are generally no restrictions on eating or taking medication before or on your surgery day, however, please advise us of any medications you are taking.
- We recommend avoiding alcohol hours before and after your procedure, as this tends to dehydrate the tissues.
- You will be given prescriptions for post-operative eye drops that must be filled prior to your procedure.
- Payment is due before the surgery day so that you can focus on your procedure and getting well, rather than the hassles of payment and financing.
- Please review and sign the consent form prior to your procedure.
- Please arrange to have someone take you home after the procedure.
If you have any questions or concerns prior to your LASIK procedure, please feel free to reach out to us at Benjamin Eye Institute at 310.507.7988. We are here to answer any of your questions and alleviate any of your concerns. Keep reading to see what to expect the day of your LASIK procedure.CALL NOW
to apply for your 24 month
interest free financing.310.507.7988